09 May 2011

mak =)

Mak, i just wanted to let you know i care for you
mak, i wanted to tell you that 'i love you'
mak, i want to tell you i dont want to see you leave
but if you do, please remember me.

Mak, im happy because your happy
mak, im here for you because your here for me
mak, i wanna stop time so you wont get old
but if you do, please remember me.

Mak, today is your day
mak, live it to the fullest
mak, i hope you dont take it out of hand
but if you do, please remember me. 

Thanks mak for being there my whole life
Thanks mak for being there when I was feeling down
Thanks mak for giving me a peace of mind
Thanks mak for buying me things
Thanks mak for walking the miles and guiding me through the path
Thanks mak for your laughter
Thanks mak for being all that you could be
Thanks mak for your gratitude
Thanks mak for believing in me
Thank you mak
I'll always love you forever more




No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan baca saja,
tinggalla komen sebijik dua.
=.="

copyright by izyan shaudi. hak cipta terpelihara